Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Stream of Consciousness Starts Now!

Welcome to our new blog!   I've been meaning to create a blogsite for quite a few years now and finally decided to stop thinking about it actually do it!  I'm very opinionated (aren't we all...) about all things technologic and rather than keep these great ideas to myself, wanted to share all the great stuff I've found and how to use them!  :)

This blog is all about technology.  Not just websites and databases (which are pretty cool, mind you), but ALL things technology and how they affect us in our businesses and personal lives.  If you're like me and most small business owners, that's pretty much the same thing...

So, just sit back and enjoy the ride / show / </rant> !

-- Jason



2 comments:

  1. I always wanted a regular pickup truck that had the ability to expand and collapse the bed of the truck. That way I could haul larger loads when I needed to and park in smaller spots when I was not hauling.

    Call it the telescoping truck bed.

    D

    ReplyDelete